Heating and Cooling Services for Mound Homes and Businesses
Heating and Air Conditioner Repair in Mound
Mound residents know that when they need heating or air conditioner repair to call Abel Heating and Cooling first. Since 1946, we’ve helped local homes and businesses with their boiler, furnace, and air conditioner needs.
We offer honest appraisals, thorough work, and excellent service. There are no hidden fees, no surprise charges – our estimate is firm, and we explain everything to you from start to finish.
Call us today for HVAC repairs, service, installation, or maintenance: 952-472-COOL (2665).
Mound-Area HVAC Service, Maintenance, and Installation
We offer complete heating and cooling services for the Mound area including:
- Air conditioner repair.
- Central A/C installation.
- Service calls for all brands of central air conditioner units.
- Commercial and residential A/C installation, repair, services.
- Boiler repair and service.
- Furnace repair and maintenance.
- Annual furnace check-ups and cleaning.
- Service and emergency calls for all makes and models of boilers, furnaces, and HVAC units.
- Heating and cooling repair and service calls for church, office buildings, schools and other large buildings.
- New heating or cooling unit installation.
- Problem-solving for HVAC systems when other technicians can’t figure it out.
- Second or third opinions when you aren’t happy with the first one!
Stay Comfortable All Year Long
In the West Metro, we can have hot summer days as well as freezing winter nights. We know that you need reliable heating and cooling for your home, office, church, or other building.
Abel’s technicians are up to date on the latest technology for the heating and cooling industry. We service both older units as well as the latest smartphone-controlled thermostats. We can modernize your HVAC system or maintain your existing one until you’ve chosen a new one. And, when you have chosen a new HVAC system, we’re there to install it, too.
If your indoor air quality isn’t what you want it to be…if you’re freezing during the winter or sweating on summer nights…call us now. We offer honest opinions, reliable work, and great service.
What Our Customers Say
"Out of 4 HVAC companies that we dealt with during the -30 degree cold snap and our furnace breaking down, Abel far exceeded them all! All of their staff are friendly, understanding, and knowledgeable. They were upfront about pricing, arrived quickly, and were very pleasant to work with! We definitely recommend their services and will use them again!"
– Christine Bluhm
"Great service! Responded promptly on a VERY cold day. Identified the source of the problem, made necessary repair, AND explained what had happened. Will keep their contact information close and am happy to recommend them!"
– David Rubenstein
“As a facilities manager, I have real peace of mind knowing Fred is only a phone call away. He keeps our equipment in top condition, solves any equipment problems and works with me to keep our costs down. I can strongly recommend Fred and ABEL Heating and Cooling to any company if they value peace of mind in the mechanical operations of their facility.”
- Harold M
“The landlord had two different service companies look at the problem. Their solution was to add equipment for a cost to American Express of approximately $10,000. This was not an acceptable solution. Upon completion of ABEL Heating and Cooling’s detailed site analysis, it was presented to us that a simple modification would solve the problem vs. adding equipment. The recommendation from ABEL Heating and Cooling worked and saved American Express $8,000 on this one issue.”
- Joe Swanson – American Express Real Estate
Is there anything I can check myself before I call you for service?
Yes. Make sure the thermostat is on and your equipment is getting power. There is a power switch on the furnace and a service disconnect on the air conditioner. Also, check your building’s breaker or fuse box. If all of these things are functioning properly and your issue still exists, you probably need to call for assistance.
Is ABEL Heating and Cooling locally owned and operated?
We sure are! Feel free to come out, have a cup of coffee and see us in person.
6501 County Rd 15
Minnetrista, MN 55364
What certifications, associations & Licenses does ABEL Heating and Cooling have?
- We are a member of the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and hold an “A+” rating.
- We have an “A” rating on Angie’s List.
- We are a member of the IAQA (Indoor Air Quality Association) .
- We hire NATE Certified technicians (North American Technician Excellence).
- We are licensed Master Gas Fitters, Warm Air & Hot Water technicians.
- We are EPA Refrigerant Certified