Heating & Air Conditioning in
Furnace Repair, Replacement, and System Maintenance
When it’s cold outside and you discover your heat isn’t working, you want to find a furnace repair expert fast – but where do you start? Abel Heating & Cooling offers a wide range of furnace repair and heating services with experienced technicians who service the Chanhassen area.
Our services include:
- Installation of Lennox, Carrier, Payne, Air Flow
- Repair and installation on all major brands
- Gas, oil, electric and solar conversions
- Post-installation inspections
- Individualized design support
- Free estimates
- Emergency services
Call Abel Heating & Cooling
at 952-472-COOL (2665).
Air Conditioning Service and System Maintenance
Indoor Air Quality Service
Air conditioners do more than cool the air inside your home. A good air conditioning system also reduces humidity and contains moisture which prevents mold problems from developing. Abel Heating and Cooling is unique in that we have a Certified Indoor Environment Consultant (CIEC) on staff. This expertise enables us to offer accurate Air Quality assessments and indoor environmental consulting for Chanhassen’s homes and businesses.
Commercial and Church HVAC Services
Our skilled technicians are familiar with Commercial and Church HVAC systems and the challenges large spaces present. We can provide new system installation, fix existing systems, or create a maintenance schedule for your current HVAC system. Even if your HVAC system has been deemed “unfixable,” give us a call. With over 70 years of experience, chances are we’ve seen it and can provide a solution.
Call Abel Heating & Cooling at 952-472-COOL (2665).
Before You Call
It’s always a good idea to double check a few things before calling us. Make sure the thermostat is on and your equipment is getting power. There is a power switch on the furnace and a service disconnect on the air conditioner. Also, check your building’s breaker or fuse box. If all these things are functioning properly and your issue still exists, please feel free to call us at 952-472-2665 for assistance.
- Member of the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and hold an “A+” rating
- Angie’s List “A” rating
- Member of the IAQA (Indoor Air Quality Association)
- NATE-Certified technicians (North American Technician Excellence)
- Licensed Master Gas Fitters, Warm Air, and Hot Water technicians
- EPA Refrigerant-Certified technicians
What Our Customers Say
“Very good service, Technician arrived on time and got the heat working the same day. Nice guy.”
– Daniel P.
“The technician was on time, personable and answered my questions. He cleaned and checked the furnace. The price was competitive and I will use Abel again.”
– Brian L.
“Great service, timely and thorough. Gave good suggestions for ongoing maintenance without being pushy. Completely reliable. Checked our humidifier even though the tech came out for something else.”
– David A.
“The landlord had two different service companies look at the problem. Their solution was to add equipment for a cost to American Express of approximately $10,000. This was not an acceptable solution. Upon completion of ABEL Heating and Cooling’s detailed site analysis, it was presented to us that a simple modification would solve the problem vs. adding equipment. The recommendation from ABEL Heating and Cooling worked and saved American Express $8,000 on this one issue.”
– Joe Swanson – American Express Real Estate
Is there anything I can check myself before I call you for service?
Yes. Make sure the thermostat is on and your equipment is getting power. There is a power switch on the furnace and a service disconnect on the air conditioner. Also, check your building’s breaker or fuse box. If all of these things are functioning properly and your issue still exists, you probably need to call for assistance.
Is ABEL Heating and Cooling locally owned and operated?
We sure are! Feel free to come out, have a cup of coffee and see us in person.
6501 County Rd 15
Minnetrista, MN 55364
What certifications, associations & Licenses does ABEL Heating and Cooling have?
- We are a member of the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and hold an “A+” rating.
- We have an “A” rating on Angie’s List.
- We are a member of the IAQA (Indoor Air Quality Association) .
- We hire NATE Certified technicians (North American Technician Excellence).
- We are licensed Master Gas Fitters, Warm Air & Hot Water technicians.
- We are EPA Refrigerant Certified