Abel Heating and Cooling’s COVID-19 Safety Practices
In this time of uncertainty, we know many are worried about themselves and their loved ones who may be at high risk of contracting the COVID-19 virus. In order to protect our customers and employees, we are taking every precaution. Your safety is always our number one concern.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- Our office is currently open regular business hours and will make appointments for heating and cooling emergencies and service needs.
- We are in constant contact with our technicians and all are in good health and none has experienced symptoms. Your safety is our number one concern and If a technician we’re to experience symptoms they would remain at home, per CDC guidelines.
- During visits to your home or office, Abel technicians will maintain the recommended “social distancing” space from you and your loved ones as a simple precaution.
- Abel Heating & Cooling has a Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant (CIEC) on staff and understands many of the risks that microorganisms, like viruses pose to our customers. He also understands additional steps that can be taken and can make recommendations specific to your home or business.
Since were all spending more time indoors and, although the CDC does not recommend a specific air filter to protect against COVID-19, now might be a good time to have fresh filters on your system. We have a variety of UV and UVC Germicidal Lights and Whole House Air Purification systems to help keep your indoor air clean.
We believe that the best source of information about the virus, including how to protect you and your loved ones from its effects, may be found on the CDC website. Please contact us at 952-472-2665 with questions and thank you for considering Abel Heating and Cooling.
What Our Customers Say
"Out of 4 HVAC companies that we dealt with during the -30 degree cold snap and our furnace breaking down, Abel far exceeded them all! All of their staff are friendly, understanding, and knowledgeable. They were upfront about pricing, arrived quickly, and were very pleasant to work with! We definitely recommend their services and will use them again!"
– Christine Bluhm
"Great service! Responded promptly on a VERY cold day. Identified the source of the problem, made necessary repair, AND explained what had happened. Will keep their contact information close and am happy to recommend them!"
– David Rubenstein
“As a facilities manager, I have real peace of mind knowing Fred is only a phone call away. He keeps our equipment in top condition, solves any equipment problems and works with me to keep our costs down. I can strongly recommend Fred and ABEL Heating and Cooling to any company if they value peace of mind in the mechanical operations of their facility.”
- Harold M
“The landlord had two different service companies look at the problem. Their solution was to add equipment for a cost to American Express of approximately $10,000. This was not an acceptable solution. Upon completion of ABEL Heating and Cooling’s detailed site analysis, it was presented to us that a simple modification would solve the problem vs. adding equipment. The recommendation from ABEL Heating and Cooling worked and saved American Express $8,000 on this one issue.”
- Joe Swanson – American Express Real Estate