ABEL Heating and Cooling is a Viessmann dealer providing Viessmann heating and cooling installation, service and repair in the Twin City Metro area.
Residential Viessmann Technology
The Viessmann Group is one of the leading international manufacturers of heating, cooling and climate control technology. Founded in 1917, the family business maintains a staff of approximately 11,500 employees worldwide.
Their state-of-the-art heating products range from wall-mounted gas-fired condensing boilers, hot water heating boilers, to solar thermal systems, and control technology, designed to achieve superior performance, reliability and energy savings.
…accountability for the environment and society, fairness when dealing with business partners as well as the pursuit of perfection and maximum efficiency in all business transactions are key values for Viessmann – as a company, and as individuals. This, together with the products and services we offer, allows us to offer our customers the benefits and added value of a strong brand.”
The Viessmann Vitocrossal® 300 CU3A is one of their ideal residential and light commercial applications. New or for a retrofit, primary/secondary piping or low-loss headers are often not required. Benefits include:
- Compact floor-standing models.
- High efficiency of 95% AFUE.
- High temperature operation of up to 194 degrees F.
- An Inox-Crossal® heat transfer surface stainless steel heat exchanger for efficient utilization of condensing technology with self-cleaning effect.
- High water volume extends burner run time and reduces cycling.
- Multi-venting options with vent lengths up to 198 ft.
Viessmann, the Name for Commercial Use
Viessmann offers high technology such as the floor standing Vitocrossal 300 condensing boiler with new generation Vitotronic® control units.
Operating costs for medium to large sized heating systems are often not given due consideration. Modernizing the heating boilers had reduced energy consumption and environmental impact, especially in apartment buildings, commercial, industrial and public buildings.
- Long service life due to the vertically arranged, corrosion-resistant Inox-Crossal® heat exchanger surface made of stainless steel.
- Low-emission combustion.
- Energy savings and reduced impact on the environment.
- 95% efficiency can be achieved through flue gas condensation.
- Easy installation into boiler rooms due to narrow design and low weight.
- Safe heat transfer ensured by wide dimension water walls and large water content.
At ABEL Heating and Cooling you’ll find information about Viessmann products along with friendly and dependable maintenance available in the western metro Twin Cities area.
Please call or Contact Us at 952-472-COOL (2665) today for more information.