Do you own a Viessmann boiler? Are you looking for a good quality boiler system, or making a change with your heating system? ABEL Heating and Cooling is a Viessmann expert, providing installation, service, and repair.
Viessmann offers state-of-the-art heating products like:
- Gas boilers
- Oil boilers
- Biomass boilers
- Hot water heating boilers
- Solar thermal systems
- Control technology
The Viessmann Group History
Viessmann is one of the leading international manufacturers of high quality heating and climate control technology. Founded in 1917, the family business maintains a staff of approximately 11,500 employees worldwide.
Their statement includes:
…accountability for the environment and society, fairness when dealing with business partners as well as the pursuit of perfection and maximum efficiency in all business transactions are key values for Viessmann – as a company, and as individuals. This, together with the products and services we offer, allows us to offer our customers the benefits and added value of a strong brand.”
- The Viessmann Vitocrossal® 300 CU3A is one of their ideal residential and light commercial applications
- New, or for a retrofit, primary/secondary piping or low-loss headers are often not required.
- Benefits include: compact floor-standing models.
- High efficiency of 95% AFUE.
- High temperature operation of up to 194 degrees F.
- An Inox-Crossal® heat transfer surface stainless steel heat exchanger for efficient utilization of condensing technology with self-cleaning effect.
- High water volume extends burner run time and reduces cycling.
- Multi-venting options with vent lengths up to 198 ft.
Viessmann offers high technology, such as the floor standing Vitocrossal 300 condensing boiler with new generation Vitotronic® control units.
Operating costs for medium to large sized heating systems are often not given due consideration. Modernizing the heating boilers has reduced energy consumption and environmental impact, especially in apartment buildings, commercial, industrial and public buildings.
- Long service life due to the vertically arranged, corrosion-resistant Inox-Crossal® heat exchanger surface made of stainless steel.
- Low-emission combustion.
- Energy savings and reduced impact on the environment.
- 95% efficiency can be achieved through flue gas condensation.
- Easy installation into boiler rooms due to narrow design and low weight.
- Safe heat transfer ensured by wide dimension water walls and large water content.
Repair and Maintenance of Viessmann products
There is a lot to be said about regular, scheduled, maintenance check-ups and service. But if you suddenly find yourself with no heat, or hearing strange sounds from your boiler system, here are some things to consider:
First, be sure the circulator pump is running. Is the motor hot? Is the breaker switch on?
Next, check the temperature/pressure gauge on the boiler. Do you need to replace batteries in the thermostat?
Here is a List of Possible Boiler Problems you will want checked out by one of our technicians:
- Leaking and dripping
- No Heat or Hot Water
- Banging, Gurgling or Whistling Sounds
- Tapping Pipes or Radiators
- Humming boiler
- Pilot light keeps going out
- Loss of pressure
- Thermostat Problems
At ABEL Heating and Cooling, you’ll find information about Viessmann products. Ask about our friendly and dependable maintenance plans to help keep your HVAC system in optimal condition.
Please call or Contact Us at 952-472-COOL (2665) today for more information.