Affordability, Quality and Energy Savings with Payne HVAC
These are three things we look for when making a major purchase, such as a new HVAC system. Payne is recognized for these qualities, and their mission statement backs this:
Since 1914, we’ve been delivering on our promise to create sensible, affordable products that do what you need them to do. Because the bottom line is you need heating and cooling for your home – a cost-effective system to keep you comfortable. Homeowners who choose Payne Heating and Cooling Products are delighted in their decision because it is such a sensible choice that saves money at the purchase, and keeps performing season after season.”
How to Know if you Should Replace or Repair
First, Payne offers tips on making that all important decision – do you repair or replace your HVAC equipment? Of course, the final evaluation will no doubt be determined once you’ve had your system checked by one of our technicians here at Abel. But there are some things you can look for before calling us.
- Has your bill increased significantly over the amount billed last year at this time?
- Does your system run longer, yet put out less heat?
- Are there areas in your home that are lacking in heat?
- Does your thermostat seem to be inaccurate?
- Are there strange noises coming from your furnace?
- Your furnace needs frequent and costly repairs – should you have them done, or replace it?
Here are Some Things to Consider Before you Decide to Replace
Ask yourself, is the cost to repair your HVAC equipment, as much as one-third less than the cost of a replacement?
Or consider, is the unit less than 10 years old? If so, it may have a lot of remaining life left.
Is the unit still under warranty? Take a look at your warranty terms.
When an older unit requires continuous attention and repairs, and shows significant signs of reduced energy efficiency, it might be far more economical to upgrade your HVAC heating system.
This is a big investment, so here are some things to think about:
- Does the unit require frequent repairs?
- Has the warranty expired?
- Is the system over 18 years old?
- Is the cost of repairs over 50% of the cost of replacement?
- Are there humidity problems – signaling operating issues?
Which of Payne’s HVAC Equipment Best Suits the Needs of Your Home?
Payne’s 96 Series
These offer extra-consistent comfort, monthly savings, highest-efficiency, ENERGY STAR® gas furnaces, with two stages of heating, and a variable-speed air handler. This model delivers balanced temperatures you can rely on. It has up to a 96% AFUE rating.
Now here are some of the features and benefits from Payne:
- One of the best in quiet performance.
- Variable-speed blower motor and two-stage gas valve provide enhanced levels of even temperature, control, and comfort.
- Dual fuel capability with a compatible heat pump and thermostat for energy-saving heating performance.
- The fully insulated cabinet keeps the heat moving to your ductwork.
- The air purifier and humidifier are compatible for better home air quality.
- High temperature limit control prevents overheating.
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty (manufacturer’s availability).
- 20-Year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (manufacturer’s availability).
HVAC Systems Available From Payne
Maybe you want to add heating or air conditioning to a room that isn’t part of your current system like an attic room or garage? Or for any section of your home that isn’t equipped with ductwork? A ductless system could be the answer. Unlike a bulky window unit, a ductless system sits high on the wall and brings quiet air into the space. The compressor is a separate outdoor unit.
We can’t stress enough the importance of choosing the right gas furnace. If it doesn’t ‘fit’ your overall heating area – maybe it’s over-sized. For example, it ends up being costly and inefficient. Add an air conditioner, it takes an expert to determine what will work best in your home. As a Payne installer, we can help you make this choice.
The Payne split system air conditioners are designed for the best in durability and cool comfort. And when combined with an appropriate indoor unit — typically either a furnace or fan coil — you can enjoy customized air conditioning for the optimal combination of comfort, efficiency and economy.
Making the Decision to add Value and Comfort to your Home With Payne
Contact us to request periodic maintenance visits and inspections of your Payne equipment. This way we can stay ahead of any performance problems that may be developing. Or we can help you come to a decision to replace an old, inefficient system.
Call us at 952-472-COOL (2665) or Contact Us